Monday, January 11, 2016

Current Read Ashley Bell by Dean Koontz


Last Light

I don't consider myself a big fan of Dean Koontz. Even though my genre tastes swing wide, he has never hooked me until the two novellas, Last Light and Final Hour, precursors to his epic novel, Ashley Bell.

I admit that Koontz's marketing ploy caught me. I was willing to risk $1.99 on the chance I might enjoy them. These two were five stars, off the hook, enjoyable reads. So I bought Ashley Bell when it came out. Ashley Bell is an excellent book, I am a third of the way through, but the novella's trumped the novel in my opinion. Mind you, I haven't reached the end, so I will reserve final judgement until then.
Don't get the idea I am not enjoying Ashley Bell, I am. I'll give my reviews later.
Happy Reading,
M. Matheson

No comments: