Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hootsuite Certified Professional

Hootsuite Certified Professional I’m happy to announce that I recently completed the very educational HootSuite University Pro Certification course – and now am a HootSuite Certified Professional! I have used HootSuite for quite a while and thought I was already well versed. I discovered many new great features that I was unaware of – such as search, keywords, geolocation tools and analytics. I wasn’t even close! If you are a serious social media marketer, consider Hootsuite University. It will up your social media marketing game. You do have to be a Pro level member ($9.99 per month) to access the advanced features that are discussed in the course. Click here to learn more. If you'd like to leave a comment and find the form tedious you can comment on my twitter feed @mikeyznsacto or Facebook M. Matheson

No comments: